Getting married in Iglesias
Iglesias offers glimpses of unparalleled beauty and can make your wedding day unforgettable.
For those who want to get married in a civil ceremony, the city offers outdoor rooms and locations.
CIVIL RITE IN MUNICIPAL SPACES
For the civil ceremony Iglesias offers five places:
- Sala Remo Branca, located on the ground floor of the old Municipal building
- Meeting room of the business center
- Salvaterra Castle, located on the hill overlooking the city
- Belvedere di Nebida, from where you can admire the entire Golfo del Leone.
- Porto Flavia in Masua, the jewel of mining engineering overlooking the sea.
The cost of the rooms varies according to the residence: residents (at least one of the two spouses) or residents abroad or in another municipality. The sums due vary according to the place chosen
For more information on costs and procedures to be followed, it is advisable to call the Civil Status Office number +39 0781 274324 or go to the same office in Via Isonzo.